Connectez-vous S'inscrire
 Peyton
OmegaFlash
Vendredi 11 Octobre

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Hey, have you guys tried using ChatGPT for your homework or projects? I started using it last month, and it’s been a game-changer! I mean, it can help with everything from brainstorming ideas to writing essays. It feels like having a super smart buddy who’s always there to help. I was struggling with my history assignment, and it gave me some cool insights I hadn’t thought of. I even got a better grade! What have you guys used it for? Any funny or crazy stories?
 RogueLion
Vendredi 11 Octobre

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Totally! I’ve been using ChatGPT too, and it’s been super helpful for me, especially with my creative writing. I sometimes hit a wall when trying to come up with new story ideas, but ChatGPT just gets me flowing again. Plus, I found this article that goes over some cool ways it can change everyday life. If you want to check it out, it talks about all the different ChatGPT applications that make things easier. Seriously, it's wild how much it can help! What kind of projects are you working on?
 bosspak512@gmail.com
jennykim
Aujourd'hui - 19:02

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
hey i am currently using chatgpt 4 but as i search about how to build muscle tag it didn't show complete data and should we use third party to translate into other language or chatgpt can also translate into required language.