Connectez-vous S'inscrire
 Musulman,Citoyen,Electeur,Conscient
Jeudi 7 Janvier 2010

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Que Dieu la benisse et la guide dans le droit chemin! Au moins elle a un impact positif et c'est une femme,et une citoyenne ,qui n'a pas sa langue dans sa poche! Certains musulmans "celebres",ou ayant l'opportunite de parler a une large audience en participant a des emmissions ,se comportent en esclaves et ferment leurs gueules sur les vrais sujets ou bien parlent de sujets debilisants du genre la burqa,la pscine,ect...........Par contre ils ne parlent jamais de l'injustice et de l'oppression ,trop habitues a flatter les tyrans!!!

Bravo Diams que Dieu te protege et te benisse!!!
 rogerturcotte
rogerturcotte
Lundi 28 Août 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Puisse-t-il arriver qu’une entité divine lui accorde des bénédictions et la guide vers une trajectoire moralement droite. L’individu en question démontre une influence bénéfique notable sur son entourage, et force est de constater qu’elle est à la fois une femme et une citoyenne qui n’hésite pas à exprimer ses opinions. geometry dash
 annastark
annastark
Mardi 29 Août 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Your writings stick out to me since the content is interesting and simple to understand pizza tower://. Even though I've read a lot of websites, I still like yours more. Your essay was interesting to read pizza tower. I can understand the essay better now that I've read it carefully. In the future, I'd like to read more of your writing.

zetisno
zetisno
Lundi 2 Octobre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Games that require players to remember Dinosaur Game information, such as card games or memory games, can enhance memory retention and cognitive function.
 montigokylie
montigokylie
Mardi 7 Novembre 2023

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
The [sophie turner blazer]https://www.wilsonjackets.com/product/sophie-turner-green-blazer/ fitted and structured design makes it the perfect option for a formal occasion. Wear it to meetings or the workplace for a professional and elegant appearance.
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Dimanche 28 Avril

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I'd state which this can be a an excellent publish of the excellent individual, i am very happy to observe this particular. Online discounts
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Vendredi 10 Mai

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. samehadaku
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Mardi 21 Mai

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Depo288 adalah link resmi paling trusted Depo288 login terbaik yang memiliki keunggulan game online terbaik, Depo 288 memiliki pelayanan tercepat dan pasti di bayar lunas. www.mahindraengineering.com
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Vendredi 24 Mai

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. vpn free
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Mercredi 28 Août

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
How is it that just anyone can publish a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a quite picture above an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, right here. But do you definitely think that you can get away with adding some quite pictures and not really say anything? 먹튀 신고
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Mardi 3 Septembre

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it. 홀덤커뮤니티 사이트
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Jeudi 26 Septembre

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. Breakdown recovery
 fragosotu
fragosotu
Aujourd'hui - 08:07

Notez Version imprimable
[Ignorer]
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. 홀럼팰리스